The Love Equations舟而复始 (致我们甜甜的小美满) Chapter 3


The love equation

     

Chapter 3 - Reconcile

"Um …" Zhao Fanzhou sat up, frowning slightly, squinting half-eyed, with messy hair. If she wasn’t angry, Zhou Xiao really wanted to rub his head and said you were cute.

"Don't you say you want to make things clear? Say now, I will go back after you finish talking."

Ha, someone suddenly become sober. "We didn't break up."

"Sir, you really love to joke, we have broken up for eight months and 13 days."

"How did you get this number?"

"Ah? Hmm … randomly came up with it." Blushing, if she knew it earlier, she would not have said so much nonsense, and she wanted to say that having specific numbers make it sounds more powerful.

"I never said I wanted to break up." He smiled.

Freak! When she saw his smile, she became angry: "You indeed didn’t say it, you just ran away silently with a woman for half a year."

He sat upright, reaching for her, but she dodged.

"Yi Chun is my neighbour, you know it."

"I don’t know, I don’t know anything, I don’t even know which country you went to, what you do there, why did you go with her, when you will come back, if you will even come back, I don’t know why you didn’t tell me anything. ” She thought she wouldn’t cry again, she thought that she had no more tears left to cry after that day.

"I'm sorry." Zhao Fanzhou got out of bed and hugged her tightly, "It’s my fault."

She tried to break away from his arms, but couldn't move, so she switched to punching him on the chest! She knew she should have joined the martial arts club for such a day, so at least for now she must punch him until he is crippled.

"You explain, try to persuade me." She was a little tired after crying and buried her head in his chest.

"I went to Canada to see my grandma. She suddenly suffered a stroke. I want to accompany her through her last days."

"Then why don't you tell me?"

"Because I went to Canada to get engaged."

"What ????" She looked up sharply.

"Let me finish talking," he pressed her head back to his chest. "You know that Yi Chun grew up with me from an early age. Grandma has always liked her, and always said that she should be my wife. Grandma ’s consciousness is becoming increasingly blurred, but she has been arguing for us to get married. So my dad let me and Yichun go over, pretend to be engaged, to let grandma feel at ease and happy, hoping it will help in her recovery. We stayed with my grandma for more than two months. As soon as my grandmother passed away, I broke the marriage contract with Yi Chun, and I returned after finishing the funeral. "

The overly quiet atmosphere makes Zhao Fanzhou a little uneasy: "Do you believe me?"

The head on his chest nodded.

"Then you …" Zhao Fanzhou lowered his head and pulled her away, trying to see her expression.

The love equation

"You must be sad, you said you were brought up by grandma." She looked up, her voice a little hoarse, and she cried for too long just now. He felt her wrist coming up to encircle his waist.

"Yes," he buried his head in her neck, that familiar smell, so warm.

Ten minutes later.

"Okay, it's time to settle the bill." She withdrew from his arms and crossed her hands over her chest. "Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I'm afraid that you will be overly suspicious if you knew it. After all, I don't know how long I needed to be engaged with Yi Chun."

"You don't think I will be suspicious after you leave with her like this?" Damn, Master Zhao, you must have got water in your head. (illa: Became stupid)

"Grandma's stroke is a very sudden incident, I don't have much time to think about it, I'm sorry."

"Then why didn't you contact me?"

"You has changed your mobile phone number, and you moved dormitory." Yes, she lost her soul on the way back from the airport that day and left her mobile phone in the taxi.

"You can contact me through other people."

"I tried it. But you stopped anyone from bringing me up before you. And I was too busy caring for my grandma and the engagement. I was terrified. I didn't want others to know that I was getting “engaged” with Yi Chun."

Sure enough, he indeed is very good at persuading people.

"But I'm still burning with anger." Forget it, let’s just be unreasonable.

"I'm also burning." He said with a smile.

"Why are you burning?"

"I'm burning with desire." Okay ~~ I haven't seen you in half a year, someone has learned to be cheeky.

"Then put out the fire together?"

So you want to play with fire? Fine then let’s play then

He smiled and approached, there was really a flash of fire in his eyes. Her heartbeat suddenly increased, "Ah! That … It's getting dark, I'm going back." Want to run away? He pulled her closer and closer, and she blinked her big eyes: "That … I'm so hungry, shall we go to dinner?" "Okay." He moved closer …

"Ah-----" screaming-----

He stopped, very helpless: "What are you screaming?"

"I haven't seen you for a long time. Not familiar. You shouldn't come so close." Someone twisted his shirt, feeling aggrieved.

"Not familiar?" Annoying, why did you stare at him!

He took her hand and walked to the door: "Go where?"

"What?"

"Go where to eat !!!"

"Oh, let's eat shredded chicken." In her sophomore year, she fell in love with the shredded chicken from the shop in front of the school. From then on, every time she goes to that shop, she always eats their shredded chicken. Zhao Fanzhou relieved himself secretly. Fortunately, she still likes to eat shredded chicken. He hasn't contacted her abroad for half a year, and all he bet on was her stubbornness.

He looked at her quietly for dinner. She was very attentive while eating, never looking away, and was far from her usual behaviour. Why does he always feel that her food is much better than his food? I really don’t understand her. She is so small yet eats so much. She is always shouting to lose weight. From the perspective of others, she is a little fat, round face, round eyes, round nose. The whole person seems to be drawn out with a compass. After leaving for half a year, she seemed to have lost weight, and she seemed to look better a little thinner. The boy at the first table has been looking at her since she entered the door.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Xiao watched strangely as he pours most the chicken from his plate into her plate.

"I don't have an appetite. You eat more." It's better to fatten her up quickly.

"Aren't you sick? Eat more." She knocked his plate with chopsticks, her face disapproving.

He looked over her to see the boy behind her, he is still looking at her?

"Then feed me."

"What?" Did she hear it wrong? Is this the cold Zhao Fanzhou? Cold is really a virus that will mess with the human head.

"Didn't you say we're not familiar? So let’s build familiarity." He put down his chopsticks.

What he says make sense. She hesitated and scooped a spoonful of rice to his mouth, and he opened his mouth to eat.

He looked at the boy behind her again, now that he knows whose girlfriend she is, okay, he successfully retreated.

She turned her head follow his gaze, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, eat quickly." He picked up chopsticks to eat. Zhou Xiao is confused, what the hell! Now that he knows how to eat by himself, what was that for just now!

illa: Our couple finally got back together!!!